We enjoy developing relationships with our strata managers and working together to resolve issues ranging from minor defects such as non-structural cracks, to major items such as waterproofing failure, water ingress issues, building deflection, and more.
How we can help
The Construction Adviser have been providing services to strata managers since our company began. Alongside defect inspection and reporting, we conduct seminars to upskill strata managers in construction methodology, common building defects, their cause and rectification methods.
If you are a strata manager, we can assist you with:
- Strata bond scheme inspections
- Building defect reports (non-litigation and litigation compliant)
- Condition reports
- Dilapidation reports
- Remediation scope of works
- Project management
- Quality assurance (QA) inspections
- Tender works for remediation
- Flood testing of wet areas to verify the leaks and field reports documenting the findings
- Façade combustibility testing
- Creating manuals on identifying common defects, likely cause, and remediation process